Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playin Piano

Three years ago my brother bought me a keyboard for Christmas.  I have really been wanting to learn how to play piano for as long as I can remember.  I could not afford to pay for lesson's so I went to a music store, purchased a book for beginner's, and I taught myself how to play.  I started by learning how to read music.  Then I eventually learned how to apply that to the keyboard and make beautiful sounds.  My girls even took an interest and began to learn how to play and read music too. 

The attached video is a song called Lonesome Road.  I still have a long way to go but playing the piano is a great way for me to unwind and destress.  It's another hobby to add to the list along with riding motorcycle's and doing puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment