Blogger Awards: Blogs that bless me daily
The Versatile Blog Award rules state:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog. (Done!)
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
I received the Versatile Blog Award from two women who I consider to be wonderful sisters in Christ, Salina from State of the Heart and Dawn from The Most Perfect Gift.
Thank you Salina for making me a part of Blogger's in God because you saw something in me that you thought was worth including me. Your sweet spirit definitely shines through your writing.
Thank you Dawn for seeing me as someone that you would recommend to your readers. You're strength and determination is what I feel the most in your writing.
Both of you are sincere women of faith and I'm honored to be associated with you through Blogger's in God
My chosen nominations for the Versatile Blog Award
I follow each of these women because their blogs have blessed me in so many ways. It's so amazing to see how God flows through such wonderful women. There are so many more not listed and I value them as well.
State of the Heart - Salina
The Most Perfect Gift - Dawn
Guiding Light from His Word - Kassie
Calvary's Love - Carmen
My Evident Faith - Lori
Everyday Truth - Lori
Mother of Writing – Margaret
The Beauty in His Grip – Joan
A Pause on the Path Shanda
Beholding Glory - Laura
Encouragement of Faith - Renee
Coffee Time With God - Ursula
7 Things About Myself
- I am a song writer who has yet to publish any, but maybe one day
- I fellowship with several women at my job every Tuesday
- I have Multiple Sclerosis and I am an advocate for people with MS
- I taught myself how to play the piano
- I am a biker (motorcycles that is) but obviously not the stereotypical troublesome type
- I want to be a motivational speaker
- I asked my husband what to tell everyone and he says to tell you all that I am brave.